Lucky for me,
tagged me. I don't have a Tuesday meme.
Jake is a really nice guy, he fixes jets, he's in the military, Air Force I believe. He is also involved with the
honor guard. He is married to a lovely woman and they are the proud
parents of a little boy who's a little over one year old. Jake tries to
stick to a diet, preferring the Longevity diet, he got his wife involved
too. He seems to have a laid back approach to life, something I
wish I had. Go read over there.
1. Are your parents married or divorced? They
were married when my Dad died a little over a year ago.
2. Are you a vegetarian? No, but I aspire to
3. Do you believe in Heaven? Yes
4. Have you ever come close to dying? No
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My wedding ring
6. Favorite time of day?The sunny part
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? No
8. Do you wear makeup? Yes, most days
9. Ever have plastic surgery? No
10. If you did have plastic surgery, what you you do? I can't
think of anything.
11. What do you wear to bed? Pajamas and my wedding ring
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? I plead the fifth
13. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? No
15. What kind of sneakers? Avia
16. Do you believe in abortions? Umm, they are a fact, right?
17. What is your hair color? Brown
18. Future child’s name? No future child
19. Do you snore? I've been erroneously accused of it.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Paris, Ive never been over the ocean
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Just my husband after
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Ask my
Mom what she wants
23. Gold or silver? Gold
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what
would it be? Bread
26. City, beach or country? Country - there's probably more
27. What was the last thing you touched? The light switch
28. Where did you eat last? Right here at home
29. When’s the last time you cried? Today, reading an email
30. Do you read blogs? Usually
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? No
32. Ever been involved with the police? Romantically?
No. Any other way? No.
33. What’s your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Whatever my hairdresser sells me.
34. Do you talk in your sleep? I don't know.
35. Ocean or pool? Pool, it's cleaner
36. Sauna or whirlpool? Whirlpool
37. Starbucks or Krispy Kreme? Starbucks, I say that because
Ive been to starbucks several times and I've never been to Krispy Kreme.
38. Window seat or aisle? Aisle, so I can get out quicker
39. Ever met anyone famous? Yes, Hillary Clinton
40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? For
the most part, but I'm not without regrets
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Oprah, I don't even know who
Ricki Lake is. I admire Oprah.
43. Basketball or Football? Football, the Buffalo Bills
44. How long do your showers last? Till the hot water runs
45. Automatic or do you drive a stick? Automatic
46. Cake or ice cream? Cake
47. Are you self-conscious? If need be
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? I can't
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? Does my son count?
50. Have you been in love? Yes
51. Where do you wish you were? I am happy where I am
52. Are you wearing socks? Always
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No
54. Can you tango? No, but I can learn
55. Last gift you received? Christmas gifts
56. Last sport you played? Baseball
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? Gasoline
58. Where do you live? In a house in Webster, NY
59. Where were you born? Amarillo, TX
60. Last wedding attended? I can't remember
62. Favorite position? First
63. Most hated food(s)? Peas, sausage, pepper, hot sauce
64. Most hated soda pop? Diet Mountain dew
65. Can you sing? I think yes, my son disagrees
66. Last person you instant messaged? I don't IM
67. Last place you went on holiday? Maine
68. Favorite regular drink? Coke
69. Current Song? I haven't learned a new song in quite a
70. Tag 3 friends. Sunflower, Melli, Mar
Answers to your questions:
asked... Bracing for the storm?
My son is hoping for a snow
day. One of his teachers told him that wearing his pajamas inside out helps
bring on snow days.
Home Email me
Labels: About-Me, Jake, Melli