8.15.2007

My Awesome Son

A



Here are some words that start with A that remind me of my son:
Brian 2
Atlas - He loves to read them. He keeps them by his bed to peruse before dropping off to sleep.

He is the apple of my eye.

ArthurPortait One of his favorite TV programs when he was younger was Arthur. We taped nearly every episode so that he could watch it on demand.

He's always telling me that I have Triple A - Arthritis, Alzheimer's and I forget the other one.

He tries to make me roll my eyes by saying "Am in I" instead of "Aren't I" because he knows I like him to use language appropriately.

He absolutely abhors being absent from school.

I find him very amusing to talk to, he's so funny.

When he was first learning to talk he would sometimes drop the beginning consonant on words. To this day we continue to ask him if he wants any apes when offering him grapes.

I'll never think of asparagus in the same way again.

He aspires to be someone grand when he grows up. I think the wait is already over.

Automobiles - he was born loving them.

He is always ready to assist you. I can't remember a time when I've asked him to help me with something that he didn't do it. He's wonderful like that.

He is such a wonderful asset to our family.

Thursday 13
<<= Home Email me

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

Blogger WendyWings said...

What an awesome list :D
I am sure you are justifiably proud Mom :)

8/15/07, 11:16 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Sounds like you could go through the whole alphabet.

8/16/07, 12:25 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Midas said...

Wonderful list for a beautiful child. Children are precious, aren't they?

8/16/07, 12:37 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Renee said...

awwwe! How sweet.

8/16/07, 12:38 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Shannon said...

Beautiful list! Sounds like you have a great little boy! :)

8/16/07, 1:19 AM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Damozel said...

Just to throw a little acid on all the sweetness and light, be sure and keep a copy of that for him to read when he is, say, 14. Maybe younger!

You can tell I've had adolescents, can't you?

8/16/07, 1:33 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Arthur was a big deal here, too, and I'm sure he'll be back - and back - and...
You' a great mother!
p.s.- the book will be out in a few weeks. I'll e-mail you about it when I have time.

8/16/07, 1:43 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Melli said...

What an Absolutely Adorable list of A's about that boy! He is A-1!!!!

8/16/07, 5:58 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Tink said...

Haha, the triple A is great! Must be an awesome little boy!
My TT is about BED.

8/16/07, 6:59 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Marie said...

He's awesome!

And I like to read atlases too!!!

8/16/07, 7:35 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Awwww....absolutely adorable!

8/16/07, 9:10 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Gattina said...

It's very nice if you can be proud of your son !

8/16/07, 9:43 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Suprina said...

What a Awesome list!
I love words that start with "A".
My daugher's name starts with "A"!
Happy TT!

8/16/07, 9:49 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger MamaLee said...

What a wonderful son. Happy TT!

8/16/07, 10:55 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Suldog said...

If he likes to read such things as an atlas, perhaps he is like me as a child and would find an almanac enjoyable? I got my first copy of the "Information Please" almanac when I was about 7 and spent hour upon hour flipping through it finding interesting facts. I've never been without an almanac of some sort in the house since then, be it the "World", "People's", "Old Farmer's", etc.

8/16/07, 12:11 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Shannon said...

I posted the answers to the Rebus puzzle on my TT. :)

8/16/07, 8:53 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Natalie said...

What a wonderful list! Thanks for the smile.

Happy TT! :)

8/16/07, 10:28 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger mar said...

What an awesome list, Barbara. I have a weakness for only sons...

8/17/07, 1:06 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Muhd Imran said...

That was a great list for a wonderful son. You are blessed.

8/18/07, 9:26 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger David said...

A+ writing

the Shar catalog is ordered at Sharmusic.com

8/18/07, 11:08 AM  
Edit Comment

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home