1.03.2007

Thursday Thirteen #22

Thirteen Great Posts from My Blogosphere
1…. Sunflower posted a picture that combined old and new in a unique and beautiful way.
"Sunflower" - Saturday Photo Hunt #7

2…. Gem takes on the Battle of the Sexes!
"Gem-osophy" - A new weekend feature on Gem-osophy...

3…. Suzanne let's us know what happens when women's relationship to food is amped up one thousand percent.
"misccubed" - Drop Dead Gorgeous

4…. Somebody had to say it. Uisce is your man.
"Whiskey Talking" -TGIO!!!

5…. LadyBug shares a side-splittingly funny memory about how her clothes ended up all over the driveway and her aggravating little sister.
"LadyBug Crossing" - Monday Memories on Tuesday

6…. Skittles shares the 13 Best Ad-Lib Answers From Hollywood Squares, it's hilarious!
"Skittle's Place" - Thursday Thirteen #8

7…. You know Christmas is over when you see this familiar scene:
"Whiskey Talking" - Wordless Wednesday #33

8…. Mr. Fabulous turns his attention to great art. I'll never be able to think of these masterpieces in the same way.
"Pointless Drivel" - Pointless Drivel and Great Art: a Match Made in Heaven.

9…. What will 2007 bring? Margie uses her poet's soul to tell us.
"When the heart speaks" - THE ROAD AHEAD

10…. Some people have a way with words, Andrew is one of those people. He says more with a haiku than most can say with a thousand words. Artistry.
"Past Tense" - My Mind

11…. Sunflower has found a way to stay fit and happy. It even involves blogging!
"Sunflower" - Healthy Blogger Life Stytle

12…. In an instant Veronika's son was gone, forever. Veronika's strong spirit and love for her remaining children keep us optimistic that she will survive this.
"A Day in the Life of Veronika" - Untitled

13…. Shelli is impressed with Veronika too. Read her beautiful tribute.
"Shelli's Sentiments" - Grace and Courage

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Karin shares a beautiful photo retrospective of 2006 she made as a gift for her Little Girl.
Minerva's cancer is back, but it may be operable. I'm hoping she fights cancer once more.
David of Sugarloaf Mountain is writing some great poetry, and he has a new blog header. Go check it out!
DeeJay has a great new blog template. Everyone is changing their skin for the new year!

exercise Please spread the comment cheer to all of the exercisers!!

Sunflower * Veronika * DeeJay * LadyBugCrossing * Gem * Nicole * Renee * Kristen * Teena

There's room for plenty more exercisers! The more the merrier! Leave me a comment :) and let me know if you will be joining us. It's a great way to keep those New Year's Resolutions! Come on, you know you want to.
rant
Best Rants of 2006

They were annoyed, they were peeved, they were mad beyond all reason. Then they blogged about it.



Accepting comments from old friends, new friends, strangers and those just passing through. Thank you for your support.
Home Email me

Labels: , , ,

23 Comments:

Blogger Kristen King said...

Thanks for getting me running. Your turn! :]

Kristen
www.LivelyWomen.com

1/4/07, 12:16 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger amy said...

Thats a neat idea for a TT> Thanks and you have a beautiful blog

1/4/07, 12:34 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Teena said...

Nice idea for TT13.

Mine's up too :)

1/4/07, 12:42 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Laura said...

i love this tt list and the posts you shared are all great!
thanks for sharing.
my tt is up.

1/4/07, 12:51 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Raggedy said...

Great TT!
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Mine is up 2

1/4/07, 1:37 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Renee said...

I don't think that I need to smack you...you seem very un-stupid.

I had some good laughs from your TT. Thanks.

1/4/07, 1:43 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Wow! You put me on your list!! thanks :)
It's 1:00 now, so I'll have to go to bed -- back to school tomorrow. :(
Don't know whose going to have the harder time- teachers or kids. :)

1/4/07, 1:52 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Sunflower said...

What a surprise! I have two posts on your list!

Thank you very much!

Mine TT is coming soon.


I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

1/4/07, 3:20 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Janie Hickok Siess, Esq. said...

Thanks for the links! Off to look at some of those posts . . .

1/4/07, 3:59 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Nicole said...

Nifty list. I love lists, they are so cathartic. And, yes, I am still exercising for comments. It's the only way to keep me on that treadmill afterall.

1/4/07, 7:34 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Ooh, I made the cut!

I am familiar with some of these posts, and I will have to check out the other ones.

This is a cool idea, and kind of a great public service. Thank you! :)

1/4/07, 8:06 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That was a very bright and good idea for Thursday Thirteen. And those pictures below are pretty cool.

1/4/07, 8:26 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger samuru999 said...

Hi Barbara
Great post!
Thanks so much for including me in your list!
I am honored!
I will come back later to check out some of the others on your list, I am off to work now.
Have a great day!

Margie

1/4/07, 9:46 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You have an excellentr list there.

1/4/07, 2:43 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Barbara said...

All - thank you for commenting here!

Renee - Thanks for the wonderful compliment, no one has ever called me un-stupid before.

Andrew - I hope school went well today.

Nicole - Great!

1/4/07, 8:44 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Jake Silver said...

Just stopping by to keep you treadmill-ing.

1/4/07, 9:05 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger gem said...

Hey, great post. I like the new look to your blog, too. Very sunny and fresh. I had to let my Battle of the Sexes writing partner know we got a virtual shout out. Thanks for the nod, barb!

1/4/07, 9:12 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Buffy said...

Will exercise for comments....love it.

Now, I think I'll do some squats.

1/4/07, 9:37 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Barbara said...

Jake - I'm doing sit-ups now.

Gem - No problem, great idea for your blog.

Buffy - join us!

1/4/07, 11:37 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Barbara said...

Michelle - He was just dazzled by my flash.

1/4/07, 11:40 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Shelli said...

Thanks for the props, Barbara! I'm honored.

1/4/07, 11:57 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Renee said...

more comments for excercising

1/5/07, 12:10 AM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Gabrielle said...

Hi Barbara, Thanks for stopping by. You have a great list yourself...

Happy running! :)

1/5/07, 1:16 AM  
Edit Comment

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home