12.05.2006

Color Me Yellow

YELLOW
1.Closest yellow thing: Post-it notes
2. The happiest time[s] of your life: There are so many, I believe in happiness. Marrying my husband and having a baby certainly stand out.
3. Favorite holiday: Summer (It's so short here it feels like a holiday)
4. Are you a coward? I thought about this question all day. This is a question of circumstances. I'm certainly not brave in a Fear-Factor kind of way, but I would stand in front of a bus to protect a child. I have the courage to speak up for myself or others. I have the courage to act against injustice. I have the courage to have a happy life. I'm afraid of mice.
5. Do you burn or tan? Burn, I wear lots of sunscreen and stay in the shade.

exerciseI spent my time on the treadmill watching "Deal or No Deal" again. This time it was on CNBC. I watched Elma, just 19 years old, win $193,000, way to go Elma. I got so engrossed in the show I accidentally went 1 1/2 minutes over my allotment.

Thank you so much for your support! I've exercised everyday for the past week. I feel more alive. Come join me, just do a trial day or week, see how it goes, you can always extend it. Please go leave them some comment support to the other exercisers too, they want to reap the benefits of exercise too.

Sunflower * Veronika * DeeJay * LadyBugCrossing * Gem

Gem is double dog daring you. Go take the dare. It could mean an extra sit-up for her.

Get this poor woman a drink!

Uisce - If you join up your comment can be worth 5 minutes, so join today!

Killired - Thanks for all the comments!!!

PLEASE HELP LYNDA OUT!! For every comment I get Lynda will eat .01 ounces of chocolate. Lynda has opened a chocolate bar, it will go bad if she doesn't eat it soon. Help her out folks!
12/6 8:15 PM I'm off to do 11 minutes on the treadmill. I was hoping for more minutes since I had the luscious peanut butter pie at lunch today.

Look for the next installment of my color extravaganza later tonight. I'll be showing off the color green.

Home Email me

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on going Barbara. Here's a minute for you. Now going over to those who need to stay healthy and happy.

12/5/06, 11:37 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Lynda said...

I overdid it on the chocolate today - I can't resist free chocolate - but I also exercised my butt off.

Oh, wait. I just checked and my butt isn't off yet.

12/6/06, 1:13 AM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Karin said...

Keep up the good work - here's another minute for you :)

12/6/06, 6:41 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall building in a single bound...yet afraid of mice? Girlfriend you crack me up! Keep on walking.

12/6/06, 7:24 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Renee said...

I clicked on this post thinking...where's my comment. I know that I commented here.

But then I actually read the post. Duh, it's a new one. I just looks like the old one.

I have yellow post-its near me too, but there's a yellow book that might be closer.

Glad you liked the pictures. It was fun and frustrating too. LOL!

12/6/06, 10:51 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Happy to help Lynda out!

12/6/06, 1:17 PM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More exercise for you! More chocolate for Lynda!

12/6/06, 3:13 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Melli said...

Yea... that coward question IS kind of a tuffy! I think we all have a bit of both... but I don't think being afraid of mice is a sign of cowardice...

I'm enjoying your meme - and I like the way you're breaking them into sections! That works really nicely for stretching them out! (and shortening up each post!)

Oh yea... here's my minute!

12/6/06, 4:53 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Marie said...

There's chocolate in danger of going bad?? No way!!!

12/6/06, 4:58 PM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Deal or No Deal. I've gotten hubby addicted as well...

Go another minute!

12/6/06, 8:59 PM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous eph2810 said...

Nuts - I should have stopped by yesterday - I am so sorry that I missed the 5 minute comment.

I love you answer that you consider summer a holiday in NY :). Thank you for making me smile.

12/7/06, 1:40 AM  
Edit Comment

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home