12.04.2006

Color Me Orange

ORANGE
1. Closest orange thing to you: ClipArt CD.
2. Do you like to burn things: I like campfires and a fire in the fireplace. That's it.
3. Dress up for Halloween: Usually, it's fun.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person: Yes, although there are many who are much warmer than me.
5. Do you have anything against redheaded people: No. I read something interesting about redheads, they have a higher than average pain tolerance.
6. Are you usually full of energy: After a good night's sleep I am, so usually not.

Sunflower: Color Me Orange
exerciseI spent my time on the treadmill watching the 2006 Billboard Awards. I'm lucky I watch American Idol, otherwise I would not have known any of the artists. I saw Carrie Underwood win Album of the Year and some guy named Chris Brown won artist of the year.

Please keep those comments coming. They are doing so much to motivate me and the other participating bloggers. Please go leave them some comment support too.

Sunflower ** Veronika ** DeeJay ** LadyBugCrossing ** Gem

Gem is double dog daring you. Go take the dare. It could mean an extra sit-up for her.

PLEASE HELP LYNDA OUT!! For every comment I get Lynda will eat .01 ounces of chocolate. Lynda needs a chocolate fix. We don't want Lynda to get cranky!
12/5 7:45 PM - 39 minutes on the treadmill tonight! Thanks everyone!
Home Email me

Labels: ,

29 Comments:

Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Ah Barbara, you are one of the most colorful people I know. Keep on walking!

12/4/06, 11:39 PM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Sunflower said...

hi Barbara, I am back in Vancouver! Here is one minute for you! BTW, what is clipart CD? You have a collection of Clipart in CD?

Sunflower - I have this CD.

12/4/06, 11:46 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Renee said...

had to add to your minutes and help Lynda out too. :D

12/5/06, 12:01 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Killired said...

i

12/5/06, 12:24 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Killired said...

am

12/5/06, 12:24 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Killired said...

caught

12/5/06, 12:24 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Killired said...

up

12/5/06, 12:24 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Killired said...

reading

12/5/06, 12:24 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Killired said...

your

12/5/06, 12:24 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Killired said...

blog

12/5/06, 12:24 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Killired said...

wooooooooooooooooooooo

12/5/06, 12:24 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Killired said...

hoooooooooooooooooooo!

12/5/06, 12:25 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Killired said...

:)
i hope all these comments add up for you!!!! i was being easy on you in the beginning.. but i can see the stakes are high and you're probably used to going on that treadmill a little bit longer now...

12/5/06, 12:25 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I learn more about you each day --- all seems normal :)

12/5/06, 1:44 AM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of your blog!!! Do you mind if I add you to my sidebar links?

I have a couple questions for you, too.

I like this "Color Me" post you've been doing. Where do you find the questions for it?

I also have wanted to do the A-Z post thing. Where can I get the entire list?




Melli has done both recently.

12/5/06, 1:45 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Lynda said...

hehehehe! Well, I do a rough estimate on the chocolate so I don't get cranky.

I am a little late today. Had an emotional day at work and my computer was acting funny. Darn computer.

I will have to read the red tomorrow, because I am sleepy!

12/5/06, 1:50 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

If you want to get warmer you can always stand closer to the fire in the fireplace...

12/5/06, 6:48 AM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning, barbara. I heard smart people have a low tolerance for pain.

12/5/06, 7:01 AM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extra-smart people. But not extra-efficient people.

12/5/06, 7:01 AM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who forget to say everything they mean to say in one message.

12/5/06, 7:01 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Uisce said...

I tell you what... if I just leave one comment, will you give it five minutes worth? :)

12/5/06, 9:36 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Veronika said...

Go Barbara, Go! Go!
(I've got my cheerleading outfit on)
Ouch...I think I hurt myself!
:)

12/5/06, 10:25 AM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a minute for you. And please give Lynda her share as well. Everybody's afraid of under-nourished, choco-deprived, cranky lady.

12/5/06, 10:43 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Renee said...

stopping by to add more minutes and share
fefyfomanna: Trying to get the perfect family photo...

12/5/06, 11:03 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger samuru999 said...

Always nice to learn more about you!
A very warm hearted person!

Have a great day!
Lots of minutes on the threadmill tonight!
Another minute for you Barbara!

Margie

12/5/06, 1:28 PM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Sunflower said...

hi one more minte. thank for the information about the clipart.

12/5/06, 6:45 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Lynda said...

Here I will make up for the minute and a half extra you walked.

12/6/06, 1:18 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Lynda said...

And for my half a comment, I would like to say....

12/6/06, 1:18 AM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous eph2810 said...

Interesting about red-heads. I suppose it wouldn't help if I color my hair red??? Just wondering.

12/7/06, 1:42 AM  
Edit Comment

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home