6.14.2006

Blog Olympics Training Camp -- Update!!


Ring graphics courtesy of Carrie of Cze-Johnson Fever

Are you ready for Blog Olympics #9 ? Good, It starts soon, or may have already started! It's only four hours away at time of publication of this post!



The camp starts at 12:01 AM, June 15 Mountain Time. That's 3:00 AM Eastern time, so I'll check in after my morning coffee!

Eph2810 has a clock on this Blog Olympics Training Camp Update post. I hope you can make it over there to My Lighter Side to join the fun! Check Lazy Daisy Log for her special Father's Day edition of the pre-game news from the training camp.

Training Camp is fast, easy and fun.

If you would like me to send you an email reminder before the Blog Olympics Training Camps, please send me an email.

If you would like to host an upcoming Blog Olympics Training Camps, please send me an email.



Blog Olympics Training Camps are held the first and fifteenth every month.

It's fast, it's easy, it's fun.
Home Email me

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

How many olympics are you all going to have???? That's an olympic event by its self! :)

6/15/06, 12:21 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger mar said...

What did we do before the training camps???

6/15/06, 1:20 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I have gone over to eph2810. Thanks for the reminder.

6/15/06, 5:04 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Reverberate58 said...

How do you get on the blogroll? I have finally given in and join the fun.

6/16/06, 1:34 PM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous eph2810 said...

Congrats on your Gold Medal :) - it is ready for pick-up :)

6/17/06, 12:02 AM  
Edit Comment

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home