2.06.2006

A Sevens Meme and a Fives Meme

Carol tagged me with a sevens meme on December 12 (I bet she thought I forgot) and Friday's Child tagged me with a fives meme last week.

Since I'm trying to catch up, here are my memes:

Tag from: A Revision: A Sevens Meme

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Update my will
2. Retire
3. Get in touch with old friends
4. Raise my son to adulthood
5. Make amends
6. Get rid of all my stuff so my son won't have to do it
7. Buy a burial plot

Seven Things I can not do.
1. Climb a rope
2. Keep my desk neat
3. Listen to a baby cry without soothing him/her.
4. Hit really low notes while singing
5. Listen to authority
6. See small print
7. Blog about my spouse

Seven Things that attracted me to my spouse: (if you are married, that is)
1. See number 7 above

Seven things that I say most often:
1. Okay, let's get going
2. I'll be right there
3. Good morning
4. I think he's calling you
5. Hey sweetie-pie, how are you?
6. Time to practice your sax
7. Did you finish all your homework?

Seven Books I love:
1. Gone with the Wind
2. The Girl With the Pearl Earring
3. Ellen Foster
4. The Kite Runner
5. The Horse Whisperer
6. Leaves of Grass
7. How to Make Friends and Influence People

Seven Movies I watch over and over:
1. Titanic
2. Gone With the Wind
3. Sounder
4. All That Jazz
5. Dirty Dancing
6. Steel Magnolias
7. Pretty Woman

Tag from: Friday's Child

Name 5 pets you would like to have
1)cat
2)dog
3)fish
4)no other
5)no other

First 5 things you do when you wake up (washing of face, gargling,brushing of teeth and hair excluded)
1) Eat breakfast
2) Make breakfast for my son
3) Watch local news
4) Watch Good Morning America
5) Clean up breakfast dishes

Name your five favorite dishes:
1) Salmon
2) Filet Mignon
3) Quesidillas
4) Shrimp with Broccoli
5) London Broil

Name 5 ingredients you often use in cooking

1) eggs
2) flour
3) capers
4) baking soda
5) vanilla extract

Name 5 things you use to cool yourself
1) Air conditioning
2) Fan
3) Cool water
4) Breeze
5) Cold drink

Name 5 favorite fruit of yours
1) Banana
2) Orange
3) Grapes
4) Raisins
5) Apple

Home

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Thanks for answering my 5 memes. Enjoyed reading it.

2/6/06, 9:55 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger kristarella said...

Okay, excuse my ignorance but what is a "meme"?

I don't know how you watch Titanic and Gone with the Wind over and over; it's not that I don't like them, they're just so long!

2/6/06, 11:49 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Barbara said...

Friday's Child - No problem

Kristarella: I found this definition at about.com:
Definition: In the world of blogs and bloggers, a meme is an idea, question, statement or project that is posted in one blog and answered to in many other blogs. Memes are used to propagate ideas in the blogosphere. Some blogs or web sites post memes on a daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.

2/7/06, 1:12 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger kristarella said...

Heh, cool, thanks.

2/7/06, 4:40 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Cool list.

2/7/06, 6:07 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Have you ever tried frozen grapes Barbara?

2/7/06, 2:00 PM  
Edit Comment

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home