2.16.2006

Blog Olympics Training Camp #1 Results



It's a sad, sad story and it breaks my heart to tell you, reigning Blog Olympics Co-Champion Running2Ks has decided to leave the blogosphere. The good news is she will have more time to spend with her family. Thank you Running2Ks for your contributions to the blogging community, you will be missed.





Thank you to all the Blog Olympics hopefuls and past champions for your participation in the first ever Blog Olympics Training Camp. If you need to catch up on the happenings here at the training camp please visit
Blog Olympics Training Camp #2 is March 1, 2006. Mark the date!

If your blog is anything like Running2Ks' or Uisce's, then you must be doing something right!

Congratulations to the bloggers who earned a gold blog button:

33 * Renee
31 Keb
26 * Killired
26 * novaks8

Congratulations to the bloggers who earned a silver blog button:

24 Suzy
23 * Mama B
22 craziequeen
22 * lazy daisy
22 * tamara
21 Scott
20 Beckie
20 * Carol
20 * David
19 Anita
19 * Erin
19 Jane
18 * Amber
17 Amy Linder
17 WendyWings
15 Scouser
15 * Trinity13
11 * Friday's Child
11 * Veronika
11 archshrk
11 * PM
10 * Shelli
9 Kristarella
8 * Mar
8 * sister celtic

Congratulations to the bloggers who earned a bronze blog button:

6 * Crazy MomCat
5 * Gnome
3 * Minerva


* denotes former Blog Olympic Medalists
Home

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Veronika said...

Boo Hoo, and Whoo Hoo! We'll miss you R2K
:)

2/17/06, 1:03 AM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous ahhrnold said...

has anyone seen my blue speedos?

2/17/06, 1:28 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger puremood said...

I didn't think that would be worthy of a silver but yay!!! I guess it was a pretty comment result :)

2/17/06, 7:36 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Minerva said...

So sorry about running2K...she will be sorely missed...

At least I have the training camp to console me...or NOT...LAST!

*laughing*

Minerva

2/17/06, 8:53 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Killired said...

OMG... I cannot believe I FINALLY won a GOLD! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

2/17/06, 9:46 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Isabella said...

That similar page checker is so cool. And the html checker from the olympics is something I've used several times, too. Disappointed that I missed the training camp, but at least I learned something new!

2/17/06, 9:54 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Jane said...

I am so honored....a silver medal. I never thought it was possible!

2/17/06, 10:46 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger used*to*be*me* said...

Congrats everyone!

So, can I just copy these images to display on my page? Do I need permission from anyone? I've calendared the next training camp...this is so fun!

2/17/06, 11:54 AM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Thank you, Barbara, friends, Romans, and countrymen :)

2/17/06, 12:35 PM  
Edit Comment
Blogger Chrixean said...

Oh no! I didn't know there was a BO training camp! I didn't get the annoucement!! Oh well...anyway, i'm having a party over at my site and you're invited! :-)

2/18/06, 9:25 PM  
Edit Comment
Anonymous Rodger said...

I saw really much worthwhile data above!
his site | 5 | 2

10/16/12, 12:57 PM  
Edit Comment

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home